Feeling like a princess

by - 8:42 AM



  

As a french girl, I've always watched prom pictures with a strange fascination. We don't have that in France. We're not given the opportunity to ever wear those colorful and princess-like dresses, except maybe when we’re bridesmaid bud I would have asbolutely loved to have that.

I have to admit that having to search for a dress would have been very stressful... I mean, it already is when I have to pick one for NYE, so i can't even imagine how anxious I would have been to choose the perfect prom dress... But so so fun at the same time!

I can totally picture my friends and I, having sleepovers where we would try and find the perfect dresses for each other!  I can picture the messenger discussions we would have created, sending each other links of the dresses we would have found on the internet, asking for opinions, asking for help when we’d be completely lost and clueless about what we should choose! It would have been so complicated and so freaking fun at the same time and I’m a little sad that we didn’t get to have that.

So what I’ve done is that I’ve pretended, for a whole afternoon, that I had to find myself a dress for prom, and I’ve searched through hundreds of pages to find the perfect one. Of course I could settle on just one and had to actually pick a few, but here are the ones that I fell in love with and that I would love to have an event to wear. I've picked them from Pickedlooks and I think they would be perfect for both prom night, or a fancy night out with friends/date/colleagues. Hopefully this will give you some inspiration if you're in need of it, and help you a little. You can also check the short ball dresses, which are so insanely beautiful, this is totally making me feel like a princess to imagine myself wearing them.

I also recommend you check the whole website. They really do have a large variety of choices, so whetever you're searching for you'll be sure to find it on the website. 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

 

You May Also Like

36 comments

  1. Love these dresses! Prom shopping is so stressful so I promise you aren't missing out too much haha!

    xoxo,
    Lauren Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can totally see why this could be stressfull, but still, the dresses are always so beautiful!xx

      Delete
  2. Nice and elegant dresses!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so elegant!!

    www.andreealowe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like them, all of them are really pretty on the website! xx

      Delete
  4. Cute dresses!!


    http://www.changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That light blue dress is gorgeous, so elegant.

    Zeynab
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree, it's a gorgeous one, very chic! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Such pretty dresses!

    Habba x
    www.heimisdottir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are all so beautiful!

    XO Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'd love to wear one like that one day ! :) xx

      Delete
  8. these dresses are lovely-they remind me a bit of the dresses on Cw's Reign.
    Katelyn from www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know this show but it seems like they have amazing costumes in there!
      Thank you so much for commenting! xx

      Delete
  9. these dresses are amazing!
    love, TL
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them as well! Thank you for checking my blog out! xx

      Delete
  10. These all dresses are very beautiful there is no doubt after the wear these dress everyone looking very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah i do agree! These are dresses that make people feel beautiful and confident I think! xx

      Delete
  11. The green maxi is a dream! I saw a similar one from the movie 'Atonement' at the V&A in London exhibition. Loved it!

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I completely agree! THe color is amazing! xx

      Delete
  12. it's interesting how when we were little girls, we admire beautiful dresses that made you look like a princess, and now that we're grown up, we can't shake that admiration away <3 beautiful picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, there is still a little part of the little girls we've been that stays in us ;)

      Delete
  13. Love this whole princess look inspiration!

    Diane
    http://petiteinparis.com/style-guide/5-style-bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess we're all still little girls inside!;) xx

      Delete
  14. I love These Dresses so much.
    Every Girl and women Needs such a priness Dress.

    alles Liebe deine Amely Rose schau dir gerne meinen London Vlog an

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so classy!
    kisses from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pink one is definitely a princess dress 😍 Too bad that you don't have prom in France! Is there no party or something like this when you get your last certificate? 😳

    xx, Eleonora my personal lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! No we don't, I mean, your highschool can decide to host a little party if they want to but most of the high schools don't do that :/ xx

      Delete